THE STORY OF JENNIFER SEASON ONE EPISODE SEVEN

Missed Episode Six?
Click HERE To Read It

This is a true sex life/fiction story...
Written by Onihaxy....
Edited by Charles...

SEASON ONE EPISODE SEVEN


After segun‟s call.....
Jen: Charlie, what is all this now?, how do I
leave here now, your friend went home to bring
money only for him to call that his house was
robbed.

ME: I‟m amazed too, in fact, I don‟t know what to do
and I don‟t know anybody else who can borrow me
this money.
Jen: I must leave here today oooo, see the time
now, its 11:52 am already. I must leave here
ooooooooo.
Find something to do ooooo....she
started behaving funny******
ME: what do you suggest that I should do now?.
Jen: I don‟t know ooooo. Just think of how you
will get T.fare for me that will take me to PHC.
Maybe you should call uncle segun back and beg
him to refund that 5k, I will sort out how to get home
myself.
ME: I‟m not sure if segun will refund the money, but
I ll think of something. Why not beg your cousin to
borrow you the money. And when I send it to your
account, you will refund back to him
Jen: I told you that my cousin is stingy and that
we fought before my departure. In fact, when I went
there to pick my school ID card, I gave him the best
insults of his life.
Dear, can you imagine what he
said when I got there?
ME: what dear?
Jen: he said I should help him to fetch water from
the well at the 5th house away from his house after
he refused to give me money.
ME: but na waoo, that your cousin no dey try oooo. I
wish to know him shaa...
Jen: please no be that one dey do me. Help me find
means to reach PHC. Call uncle segun and beg him
ME: OK. …..I picked my phone and dial sege‟s
number and placed it on speaker.
ME: sege, how far na, abeg help me with that 5k, my
babe dey cry here and she wan comot today.
SEGE: I no fit drop am ooo, dem don thief the one
wey I get for house so this 5k na the last thing on
me.
ME: abeg help me now.
SEGE: ok wait, let me call Akin and talk to him, I will
get back to you...And he hanged up. ….I don‟t know
who Akin is but I am sure SEGE is up to another
drama... After two minutes, segun called back.
SEGE: guy, I don talk to akin. He say him fit try help
you make u come meet am, but him talk say I must
dey there as guarantor in case of wahala.
ME: no problem now, how we go waka abeg?
SEGE: come meet me for house and we go go
together go meet akin. Hope money for bike dey
your hand oooo, I no go pay for any bike oooo. Akin
talk say him fit help you with 10k.
ME: thanks, I will be on my way. I hanged up I
opened my wallet and found out that I had just
200 naira inside. I turned to Jen.
ME: baby, there is another problem,
Jen: what is the problem again my dear, go and
meet the so call akin now and get the money for me
to leave here, its 12:09 already now
ME: I have just 200 naira with me and if I should
calculate the fare from my house to segun‟s house
and from segun‟s house to akin‟s house, I will
spend 600 naira since segun is going with me.
Jen: ok, take this remaining 500naira with me
and add it to the 200 naira with you. Please be fast
and hurry up.
ME: ok ****I collected the 500 naira, dashed out of
the house, stopped a 50 naira bike and went to meet
sege………………………. On reaching segun‟s house.
Me: sege how far
sege: mr maga. How you dey?
Me: na me be mr maga abi?, your papa. Who is akin
that you are talking about?
Sege: you be mumu. you no knw say na drama i dey
act?.
Me: just kidding. I don collect the remaining
500 naira wey she hold.
Sege: confirm. your head don dey work. How you take
do am?
Me: i tell her say i no get T.fare to take come your
place, she give me the 5h.
Sege: that one nice, so your balance remain 4,500 be
that.
Me: oya give me the 5k make i dey go home.
Sege: you dey craze. So, you wan go give her the money
abi?
Me: i just hold am. But to be serious, I dey pity
Jen sha
sege: you be mumu. She pity you when she collect your
money go fuck person for free at ijoka?
Me: but she get test tomorrow na.
Sege: let her fail. that one go dey remind say
“magacology” na bad elective.
Me: wetin i go come do next?,
sege: leave this money with me, dey go house go
meet ur babe. Tell her say akin no see his atm card
make she wait till 2maro when u go enter bank go
settle your debit palava. Update me on whatsapp
any development
Me: ok
**i left segun‟s house, stopped a bike an went home
straight.**
Me: sweetheart, hello
Jen: dear, its unfair oo. you left since morning
knowing that i will travel
Me: so sorry dear.
Jen: oya where is the money? its 1pm already,
let me start going.
Me:***i broke the bad news as directed by segun.
Jen was sad, frown and started ranting. She
picked her box and bag.
Me: dear, please wait till 2moro, i will go to bank to
settle the atm debit and give u the money.
Jen: i have test tomorrow, i cant wait. Let me go
to my cousin and beg him again hopefully he can
help me.
Me: but why are u going with your loads.
Jen: i don’t have much time, if i can get the
money, i will leave from there, but if i cant, i will
return here to sleep. Jen picked her loads and
left at 1:20pm. Immediately after she left, her
number wasn‟t reachable again. I said to my self,
“chaiii, thunder fire segun and Jen o. So i no go
yansh this girl this night. I opened her facebook
account but no recent chat. I updated segun on
whatsapp and he told me to lock up that Jen is
gone. So i zero my mind that she has left akure and
that i paid 4,500 for one round of sex. Up till 8pm,
her number isn’t reachable; i dropped my phone and
slept off. At about 9:40pm, i heard a knock on my
window. I asked “who is that?” It’s me Jennie, come
and open the entrance door for me, the voice
replied. I jumped up, my dick suddenly got erect as i
was heading towards the door and said to myself,
let the fucking begiiiiiiinnnnnng..............
(WATCH OUT FOR SEASON ONE EPISODE EIGHT)
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

No comments :

Post a Comment