THE STORY OF JENNIFER SEASON ONE EPISODE ELEVEN

SEASON ONE EPISODE ELEVEN
Missed Episode TEN?
Click HERE To Read It..

This is a true sex life/fiction story...
Written by Onihaxy...
Edited by Charles....

Jen: if na joke,you better stop am
ME: **I looked at her straight face****, just kidding
dear. I only want to study your “anger
management”.

Jen: better. So how are we moving? I‟m set
already.
ME: I thought of something, banks don‟t resolve
debit issue in a day. So let me call akin, ***** i
picked my phone, made a fake call as I distance
myself a bit from Jen to avoid Bleep
up************ “ok akin, thanks bro. I will come
there with segun to get it right away”, then I hanged
up…
Jen: hmmmm, those promise and fail friends you
have abi?
ME: No dear, Akin is not like that, he is a good guy
unlike segun. He is so nice dear. So let me call
segun to inform him.
Jen: ok, go ahead and do the calling.
*****i picked my phone, dialled segun‟s number. I
told him we should meet at akin‟s place this
morning to get the money****, I hanged up
ME: Jen, I‟m going to miss you dear
Jen: me too
ME: when next are we seeing?
Jen: whenever you are ready to finance the
journey. But this time, you will send TO and FROM
money to avoid another delay.
ME: ok dear. *****I moved closer to her, grabbed
her head and kiss her again, she responded and
reciprocated. I whispered into her ear, “I want to
feel you one more time baby”. She resisted at first.
When she saw my frowned face. She came over to
me, and said
Jen: but why do you like sex this much?
ME: It’s not like that, I just don‟t like to be rejected
when I needed something.
Jen: Do you truly love me?
ME: yes off course
Jen: then why the rush?
*********I knew Jen is not giving in this time, so I
started calling her sweet names, tell her sweet
words, reminded her of how I loved her, how we will
run our home when married.
Jen: then why don‟t you propose to me and engage
me?
ME: you know this is the first time of our meeting,
all my proposing plan is still our next meeting, I
want to make it a surprise to you.
******Jen was just quiet, so I moved closer to
her and kissed her, we started kissing so
passionately, I moved my hands down to her shirts,
she held my hand and said ” I don‟t want to scatter
my dressing, just wait”.
She unhooked her trouser, pulled it down with her
pants to knee level. Bends and positioned her a$$
to me. “Charlie” now you can get what you want” she
said.
Without wasting time. I pulled off my boxers, raised
the mattress, picked a condom, wear it and slid it in
from the back. It was so sweet that she keeps
moaning, yeeeah babyyy I will miss youuuuu baby I
love uuuuu, oooouch. Switching tempos.
Finally, I cum after 8minutes. She cleans up with
tissue, while I did the same.
Jen: now that you are satisfied, can you go now?
ME: ok *********i dashed out of the house to meet
segun********* **********************************
Me: sege, how I go take discharge this girl now? I
no get the liver to tell her make she dey go without
money
SEGE: just tell her say you saw her messages,
show it to her and pursue her comot.
ME: I still don‟t have the liver.
SEGUN: sebi you don Bleep something wey worth
your 4,500 balance?
ME: something like that.
SEGUN: oya “rinso” make I go finish her for you.
ME: na you go do all the talking ooooo.
SEGE: chaiiii, you no be only maga but certified mumu.
Abeg waka make we go. *******we left his house
and got to my apartment*************** segun
greeted Jen.
SEGE: our wife, how you dey?
Jen: I‟m fine, I‟m so sorry about the last robbery
incident,
SEGE: no mention jaree, sebi na dis my MUMU
friend cause am, if no be dat, I no go leave my room
open to the extent of been robbed.
*********by now I was shaking and blinking at
segun to stop cos I was afraid*********
Jen: mumu kee?, abeg my husband no mumu
ooooo, I no like that word, I no dey take my husband
joke with people oooo
SEGE: really? if no be say he mumu, he no suppose
know say another guy dey Bleep him babe for free
in this akure?
Jen:*****was curious****** which babe?
****turns to me**** Charlie, so u get another babe
for this akure? Upon how I loved you?
SEGE: madam calm down, na you I dey talk to.
Jen: me? *****raised eye brow*****
SEGE: yes, we know you sex machine “sodiq” wey
dey live ijoka. Sunday bus-top to be precise.
How you sleep there for 2 nights, how you went there
yesterday for quickie, how you suck…………..
****now I was vibrating, just watching the two of
them with my mouth sealed, my heart was beating
faster*******
Jen: *****turns to me****baby, what is the
meaning of the rubbish your friend is saying? And
you are there? you can‟t talk?. Abegi I no get time
to yarn trash, give me my money make I dey go.
SEGE: you are not getting any kobo here.
****segun collects my phone, opened Facebook and started
reading all the conversations out from beginning to
the end.
Jen: ****sober and started crying and faced
me******baby, I can explain this, its not what you
think
ME: ********looked her with a little courage******
nothing to explain Jen. Whatever segun says is
the final.
SEGE: before the count of ten, I want you out of this
house or else I will molest you.******segun starts to
pull off his belt*******
Jen: please I will leave*****turned to
me******baby please for God‟s sake, I love you so
much, I can explain.
*****i felt so sorry for her that my eyes were
soaked. I feel like stopping segun but he looks too
determined. I couldn’t watch Jen moving in tears
that I had to face the wall till she left. *****
*****that was the last time I saw Jen. 2 days
later, she blocked me on her Facebook, whatsapp
and deleted me on BBM. I tried calling her so many
times but she will not pick up. *****
(WATCH OUT FOR SEASON ONE EPISODE TWELVE)
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

No comments :

Post a Comment