THE STORY OF JENNIFER SEASON ONE EPISODE NINE

SEASON ONE EPISODE NINE

Missed Episode EIGHT?
Click HERE To Read It..

This is a true sex life/fiction story...
Written by Onihaxy...
Edited by Charles....


*****I woke up early around 4am, Jen was still
sleeping, I picked up my phone, opened her
Facebook as usual and read her recent
conversations.
SWORD: why are you calling me? I told you not to
call me again, what else do you want?
Jen: I can explain everything please.
SWORD: what is it that you want to explain? I told
you my neighbour who has a shop at ODA road said
he saw you coming out from a house in front of his
shop earlier today with your box and bag, he even
said the guy saw you off to where you took bike, and
when you left here today, you went back to the same
house with your bag and he saw you also. He even
told me the guy is your boyfriend isn’t it?. So is that
your daddy’s friend you are talking about?
Jen: please is not what you think. Please, let me
explain.
SWORD: what is it that you want to explain?
Jen: the guy is my elder brother’s friend. I only
went there to deliver message to him.
SWORDMAN: you went there to deliver message to
him and he went to the chemist opposite his house
to buy condom a day before on Friday that you
arrived?

*******Chaiiii, I knew its badmus the chemist guy in
front of my house. I was there on Friday to buy
condom before Jennie‟s arrival, and when I saw
Jen off. On my way home, he called me and said
your babe is beautiful oooo. I replied yes.
He asked, is that the new catch? I said “no ooo, we
have been dating for the past 5 months and she
used to come around. Maybe you don‟t notice” your
condom don expire ooooo, the thing dey quick
burst. I only make mouth and joked that day. And I
remember he used to tell me he lives in ijoka at
sunday bus stop……

Back to the chat.....
Jen: please I don‟t have anything with him
please.
SWORDMAN. Did you know that after the quick sex
we had this afternoon, I traced your destination with
a bike as you were going and it matched the exact
location I heard of? So all this years that we have
been dating, you have been cheating on me?
Jen: ok, let me confess, he is not my boyfriend
and I don‟t love him, you are the only one I love. You
remembered I said I want to visit you in akure this
month which you said you don‟t have money on
you, but I missed you and wanted to see you and
feel your arms again after 3 months that we hadn’t
see, then I told him I want to come to akure to see
him, he fell for it and send me T.fare.
That’s how I got to akure and after seeing him for 10mins, I
came down straight to your place to spend the rest
of my stay. Please understand.
SWORD: and you decided to go back to him to
collect another T.fare without having sex with him?
Jen: believe me, he is just a puppet.
He so much seems to like me that he can give me anything.
But it’s you that I love sodiq. I love you so much. I just
used him and exploited him to get close to the person
that I love which is you please...
SWORD: so how do you explain the condom he
bought?
Jen:that one is a lie sodiq, in fact, I didn’t
allow him to kiss me, you and I have been dating
for 2 years now, I can’t just cheat on you.
SWORD: And you want to tell me you will not have
sex this night?
Jen: I swear, I told him I‟m a virgin and that I
don‟t want to be touched till my wedding night which
he agrees to. Please believe me, am just using him
and exploiting him please. If I don’t love you, I won‟t
stay till that late night before leaving your place...
Pleassss.
SWORD: but I gave you 5k while you were leaving
my place previously, why don’t you take transport
with that and travel?
Jen: I told you I want to use the money to make
my hair, and I want to exploit this guy to get my
T.fare and some provisions. It’s because of the love
I have for you that makes me not to bother you
about my needs. Please sodiq, don’t make this
thing complicated please.
SWORD: thanks for all the sweet sex anyways. My
regards to your new boyfriend and don‟t ever call
me again, I mean it. Bye.


**********chaiiii, na me be “exploitation and
usability mugu?”
Chaiiiii, this girl must suffer today.
I woke her up, looked into her eyes and said it
boldly for the first time. Jen, “I want to have sex”
Jen: baby, I am weak, and beside, I‟m not an
intimacy gadget that you can just pick and play
with.
ME: I‟m sorry dear, I just have the urge rite now
please.
Jen: I just don‟t have the urge this morning. Just
go out and get me money to go to PHC today
please.
ME: so you are refusing me?
Jen: yes, maybe when you give me the money
you promised, we can then have a good sex.
ME: then I am not in the mood to go out also. How
will I need love making from my girl and she will
refuse it. And I will try to please her whenever she
needs anything.
Jen:. ****frowned face*****, so its because of
the money you wanted to give me that is making
you to wake me up for sex?
Do you think I‟m a prostitute? do you think I can‟t survive without your
money?”   ******** Jen started ranting*********
She stood up, arranged her bag, wore her sandals
and left the house.
****I remain inside without any motive to look for
her. I said to myself, “at least, I have had a Bleep of
the value of my money.
I picked my phone to update segun about the latest
happenings. He hailed me on whatsapp saying “mr
maga don dey get sense be that.
Now it was around 5:10am, I was still on my bed,
doing meditation on how the day would look like,
then I saw my door opened, and behold, I saw
Jen. Back into the room with her bags*****
(WATCH OUT FOR SEASON ONE EPISODE TEN)

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

No comments :

Post a Comment